Super Cover – Excess Reduction
The smart solution for a stress-free journeyAvis Super Cover reduces your excess should your hire car be stolen or involved in a road accident. It also covers windscreen, tyre and undercarriage damage.
Excess fees with and without Super Cover
- Vehicle groups
- Excess fee without Super Cover
- Cost for Super Cover per day*
- Excess fee with Super Cover
- Economy and Compact (Group A, B, C, and K)
- 790 €
- 18 €
- 0 €
- Standard, Intermediate and Premium
(Group D, E, F, L, M, G and H)
- 910 €
- 24 €
- 0 €
- Luxury, 7-Seater and 9-Seater
(Group I, J, N and O)
- 1160 €
- 42 €
- 0 €
- 720 €
- Price on request at the rental station
- 360 €**
- Select Series
- Here you'll find an overview of excess fees for Select Series cars.
- Super Cover will be charged for a maximum of 20 days, all following days are free of charge.
- Renters under 21 years of age cannot take out Super Cover (exceptions for replacement vehicles and business customers are possible).
- Super Cover does not cover the following: Damage or loss of mobile GPS devices, purposeful or grossly negligent damage, damage caused by using the wrong type of fuel and damages caused due to violation of the rental terms and conditions.
- Super Cover cannot be booked for trips to Eastern Europe.
- Every rental vehicle in Austria is covered by third-party liability insurance. This covers damages to persons and property as well as financial loss.
** Damages caused by non-compliance with maximum vehicle height restrictions are subject to an excess fee of €1800 which cannot be reduced.